It is difficult to understand the Outsourcing / PEO Industry. Commonly referred to as "employee leasing companies", PEO’s enable organizations to outsource time-consuming human resource functions, including payroll processing, worker's compensation insurance risk management, unemployment administration, and employee benefits administration.
PEO’s are essentially risk managers that pool the risk of many smaller companies. Successful PEO’s have stringent underwriting requirements and introduce policies, programs and incentives to reduce the claims and exposure of their client companies, resulting in fewer claims, lower costs and savings.
And last but not least, with the ever increasing costs of health insurance, demand by employees for qualified pension plans, voluntary benefits, and the every changing workers compensation insurance options, employers are moving into co-employer relationships with a PEO.
The popular response is why spend time on tasks that don’t produce revenue for the organization?
PEO’s enable organizations to outsource time-consuming human resource functions, including:
- Employee benefits administration; enrollment, modifications, and COBRA administration
- Payroll processing; filing payroll taxes, and writing checks
- Worker's compensation insurance; claims management, and risk management
- Unemployment tax administration; claims defense, and fraud investigation
- Organization and maintenance of employee data; vacation schedules, hire dates and more
REASONS TO OUTSOURCE
Eliminate time consuming tasks, including:
• Workers Compensation
• Employee Benefits/
Reduce risk exposure:
• Fewer Claims.
• Lower Costs.
• Increased Savings.
Provide Better Coverage While Saving Money.
Concentrate on the
Core Services of